Usage: Jean-Louis is a very popular first name. It is more often used as a boy (male) name.
People having the name Jean-Louis are in general originating from France.
We apologize, but we don't have a meaning for this name. Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 7.
Qualities: Philosophical, Spiritual
Ruling planet: Neptune
The name Jean-Louis is ranked on the 811th position of the most used names. It means that this name is very frequently used.
We estimate that there are at least 687300 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.01% of the population. The name Jean-Louis has ten characters. It means that it is relatively long-length, compared to the other names in our database.
We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Jean-Louis for each year.
We do not have a name day for Jean-Louis.
History and Origin
Jean-Louis is a given name, especially for French males.
Notable people named "Jean-Louis" include:
- Jean-Louis Alléon-Dulac
- Jean-Louis Aubert
- Jean-Louis Baribeau
- Jean-Louis Barrault
- Jean-Louis Baudelocque
- Jean-Louis Beaudry
- Jean-Louis Beffa
- Jean-Louis Béland
- Jean-Louis Bergheaud, better known as Jean-Louis Murat
- Jean-Louis Berlandier
- Jean Louis Berthauldt (1907–1997), French-born costume designer also known as Jean Louis
- Jean-Louis Borloo
- Jean-Louis Bourlanges
- Jean-Louis Bruguière
- Jean-Louis Buffet
- Jean-Louis Carra (1742–1793), French activist & politician
- Jean-Louis David (born 1934), French entrepreneur
- Jean-Louis Étienne (born 1946), French explorer
- Jean-Louis Gassée (born 1944), best known as an executive at Apple Computer (1981–1990), later founder of Be Inc
- Jean-Louis Lefebvre de Cheverus, French-born American cardinal
- Jean-Louis Mandengue (born 1971), French boxer
- Jean-Louis Michel
- Jean-Louis Monod (born 1938), French & Swiss writer
- Jean-Louis Murat
- Jean-Louis Valois French professional footballer
The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Jean-Louis"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL.
We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. Thank you!